Monday, February 27, 2012

Giving purpose to this space


Life gets complicated.  We have so many options for what journey we should walk, that we forget to choose our path.  Paralysis of choice can quickly overcome our minds and we slowly end up doing nothing, fulfilling our appetites with quickly consumable commodities.  I have started this blog to try and document and discover what I find the most enriching parts of my life, the things that drive me to craft and create.  Sometimes they are moments barely longer then a heartbeat, but as long as they make my soul smile I will write them down.  My goal is to steal back time for my adventurous and creative mind.  To show myself that it’s not about a career but about living my life and having real purpose that I might one day be able to give to my children.  This is a place for me to document those moments of creativity and awe.  This is my corner, this is my life, welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment